Kemley Whiteside is a consultant by trade with a background in project management. Her objective and component of services include and are not limited to identifying the key characteristics and primary constraints of a client. Her focus is to assess the project organizational structure and define its responsibilities. She focuses on identifying the key elements of the project plan considering all of the common sources and/or conflicts within the project.
Kemley provides a strategic planning service with the goal of delivering a great business value, using the appropriate judgment of decisions and methodology applications between the scope, schedule, and budget. Her commitment to the project is to provide a vision with its accountability. She establishes a personal connection entrusting it based on leadership, trust, and credibility. She is proactive with an approach in resolving project challenges and understanding the risk management between the project and the potential rewards. She encourages the value of time management when conducting an execution in decision making. She values the cost efficiency of the project and the need of delivering the project on time and under-budget. Some of her methods consists of:
- An Initiation Process. Consists of those processes to define a phase by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- The Planning Process. Consists of those processes required to establish the scope of the project, and defining the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- The Executing Process. Consists of those processes in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications.
- The Monitoring/Controlling Process. Consists of those processes required to track, review and regulate the progress and performance of the project; by identifying any areas in which changes to the plan are required; and initiate the corresponding changes.
- The Closing Process. Consists of those processes performed to finalize all activities to formally close the project or phase.
Kemley Whiteside has earned her MBA in Project Management from Ashford University and has successfully completed over fifteen certifications from authorized providers of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
Consulting sessions are not available for clients under the 18 years of age. Please fill out the form below.
Please allow 72 hours (3 business days) for a response.